Hi, I’m Erin, and I make stuff with data.
Some FAQ about me:
- I live in beautiful Portland, Oregon .
- I use she/her pronouns. I’m not male, and I’m not really sure why I come off as such online. 🤷♀️
- Almost all of my work is done in R–from data collection and analysis through visualization. I usually add in text, headers, and legends in Photoshop. I rely heavily on the tidyverse (especially ggplot and dplyr) and the sf package for mapping.
- My biggest hot tips for learning data visualization are: start much much smaller than you think you need to, Google every step of the way, and emulate designers that inspire you.
- I am open for freelancing! (evenings and weekends)